What is Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
Bioidentical hormones are exactly the same hormones, molecule per molecule that the body produces. They come from plant sources, but are still considered natural to the body because they are biologically identical to female and male hormones and so they help to balance hormone levels in a safe and natural way.
Hormone Imbalance Therapy
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Anxiety, Depression, & Irritability
- Low Libido
- Memory Lapses & Trouble Concentrating
- Weight Gain
- Insomnia & Sleep Apnea
- Lack of Muscle Tone
How BHRT is Different
- The first major difference between Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and synthetic hormones is that Bioidentical Hormones are created from natural plant based extracts.
- The natural hormones in these plants remain unchanged during the compounding process because they are identical to the natural hormonal structure that exists in the human body.
- Bioidentical Hormones replace synthetic patented pharmaceutical drugs that don't work as well and have significant life-threatening side effects.
- For most people on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, the similar cellular structure means that the compound is metabolized in the body faster and easier.
- With their hormones in balance, men and women in the 30’s, 40’s, and beyond are able to enjoy renewed energy, better health, and a more positive outlook on life.
Countless patients have been able to gracefully transition through the different physiological phases of aging. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) has helped men and women to completely avoid or reduce the uncomfortable physical and mental changes related to perimenopause, menopause, and andropause.