Collagen Stimulation Therapy (Microneedling)
Helping to Transform Your Skin
Wrinkles & Fine Lines
Stimulates and releases growth factors and fibroblasts that creates new collagen and decreases the depth and appearance of wrinkles & fines lines.r.
Softens rough skin by creating new collagen growth for firmer, smoother skin.
Provides a more direct route for skin lightening products thru micro channels, which in turn lessens the appearance of brown pigment.
Stimulates and releases growth factors and fibroblasts that creates new collagen and decreases the depth and appearance of the scar.
Also referred to as Percutaneous Induction Needling, PCIT, Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy, and Microneedling. Innovative and effective, Collagen Stimulation Therapy activates cellular regeneration to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing common skin problems such as acne scars, fine lines, photo-aging, dull skin, poor texture, stretch marks and body scars.
Treatments are usually spaced in 4 week intervals. Patients with deep wrinkles, advanced sun damage, stretch marks, or any type of scars, usually require 6 or more treatments to achieve the desired results.
- Incredible changes to the skin without the need for invasive surgery.
- It is a completely natural treatment, using the body’s own powers of rejuvenation, rather than using fillers, Botox or other more invasive techniques
- Not painful – a topical anaesthetic is used prior to the medical needling procedure.
- Although there is some down time, mostly this is short lived, and often clients are able to return to work the day after the treatment.
- Very safe and doesn’t damage the skin
- Can be done on all areas of face and body
- Does not increase your sensitivity to the sun
- The effects of treatment are long lasting. It can take several months for the full extent of new collagen to be formed.