With just one treatment of RADIESSE
wrinkles and folds can disappear
It Just Gets Better®
RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
RADIESSE is truly unique in that it both immediately restores volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen. With RADIESSE, you can get immediate results paired with the extended benefit of your own natural collagen stimulation. With RADIESSE, the results start out great and just keep getting better.
How It Works
The Aging Process
Aging skin loses natural support structures that keep skin supple and youthful. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and creases.
RADIESSE®: It Just Gets Better®
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
How Does RADIESSE® Work?
Why choose RADIESSE?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
RADIESSE is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
RADIESSE should not be used in patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, a history or presence of multiple severe allergies or patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the components. The safety of RADIESSE has not been established in patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding or under the age of 18.
*Please note that RADIESSE is contraindicated in patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, with a history or presence of multiple severe allergies (please see Important Safety Information below).
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning
- Pre-jowl fold: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile
*RADIESSE is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.